A Dutch Master inspired FLower & food workshop
I am delighted to announce a new collaboration with Charlotte Puxley Flowers.
Saturday 28th October 2017
Tiong Bahru, Singapore
Join me and Charlotte for a unique workshop and learn to give light to a bouquet of flowers and some food. We will explore how to turn them into a Dutch Master inspired photograph creating dramatic compositions naturally and dramatically lit.
Charlotte will take you through the art of bouquet making while I will teach you the basics of lifestyle styling & photography before you dive into experimenting yourself with the fruit of your labour.
Your creative juice will be fuelled for 6 hours with lots of wonderful things to see, handle and eat. Students are encouraged to bring their own curiosities and style with them. This very special workshop will be held in a small group to give everyone the chance to ask as many questions as possible.
Some things to note:
- A DSLR camera and a basic knowledge on how to use it are required.
- No art background is necessary.
- Inclusive of a delicious lunch and Prosecco bubbles
You will walk away with:
- A large bunch of unique flowers handmade by yours truly,
- A beautiful luxury vase worth $180
- A digital photograph of your masterpiece
- A custom made food styling kit worth $59
- Not to mention a head full of new knowledge and a tummy full of lunch
This workshop is not refundable but can be transferred to someone else if you can’t make it.
To buy, go here